Cooper Webb/Factory Yamaha

7 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Stay on topic please. We are not talking about homosexuals in this thread

I can't help it. Jason is so hawt right now :wub:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Stay on topic please. We are not talking about homosexuals in this thread

Jason thinking about bitch slapping you if you have the balls to walk up to him in Co. 

20170601_170147.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, slowgs2001 said:

I will break that f***let in half

I know you're in good shape but lets be honest, he's trained by Baker so he's in better shape...  

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 5

I know you're in good shape but lets be honest, he's trained by Baker so he's in better shape...  

Oh sh!+. I forget bout that.. yeah you're right. Baker is da sh!+
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Jason thinking about bitch slapping you if you have the balls to walk up to him in Co. 

20170601_170147.jpg

No, that's just Jason daydreaming about balls in general 

• Like 5

Calling it like it is isn't hate.  Did you a few others not accuse me of hate back then and tell me how I'd be eating crow around this time because Yamaha would all those youngsters ridimg the 450 and they'd be dominating?  That's rhetorical Wes...  We all know you said that. 
And now, here we are, only one of those guys was willing to stick around which should tell us all we need to know.  BUT, to make matters worse even that guy isn't happy with the bike.  
So I gotta ask, you willing to admit yet that their is something wrong with the bike?  Or you still have your head in the sand?

It must suck to try so hard to be the first to post negative stuff about the Yamaha only to have it blow up in your face. So the problem turns out to be an immature whiner who can't relay information on what he wants and then throws a tantrum.
  • Like 1

I specifically remember you saying Webb and JMart a bunch of times, AND before you get ahead of yourself i predicted they both wouldn't stay, you said they would. 

I may go back and find some quotes if I have time later... 

I doubt I said anything about JMART since he was going to be riding a Honda, which we all knew well in advance. Your sphincter must be pretty sore from all the stuff you pull out of there. You might want to give it a little rest now and then.
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

Did you have to give back your pet lizard? I imagine that would be heartbreaking.

You're not very good with your attempts to troll.  You gotta step it up, rookie. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Bike looks like it's riding him. They need to put stiff springs in it and soften the valving in the mid. Just put some super bumper forks like mine on there. He won't never bottom out. The rebound in the rear is too slow. They are scared to kill him by opening that up too much. Thats what it needs. Not triple clamps, not motor work. Just a guy that races with a screwdriver...

They are looking for a few good men like yourself

https://www.kyb.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Design-Engineer-JP-kyb.com-22May17.pdf

1 hour ago, wes513v said:

It must suck to try so hard to be the first to post negative stuff about the Yamaha only to have it blow up in your face. So the problem turns out to be an immature whiner who can't relay information on what he wants and then throws a tantrum.

This post cracks my shit up.  So the guy who lined up for last years outdoors with a broken wrist and ended up winning the outdoor title is a whiner huh? It couldn't be that your bothered that he's complaining about the Yamaturd could it?  Just last week I told you that he'd be GONE when his contract is up...  Your response "it's not the bike, no way he'll leave". Now who is the one having shit blow up in their face? 

You would've been better off not showing up at all in here Wes...  But I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself. 

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 4

If you signed a contact, the odds are that you had a chance to ride the bike and make that call that you wanted to join one team over another.  If you don't like the bike then either don't sign the contract or sign it and do your best until your contract is up.  Don't wuss out.

Well said.

Dungey is a fine example of honoring his commitment. He actually knew the KTM wasn't up to par and sacrificed a couple years (and very possibly championships) as he helped develop the bike.
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, motrock93b said:

Well said.

Dungey is a fine example of honoring his commitment. He actually knew the KTM wasn't up to par and sacrificed a couple years (and very possibly championships) as he helped develop the bike.

The difference there is that the team knew they had work to do and they wanted that kind of feedback.  Yamaha and people like Wes continually insist there is "nothing wrong" with the bike.  As a rider its got to be a lot easier to deal with issues when the team is willing to work towards a solution.  But when they insist there is nothing wrong no amount of time at the test track is going to fix issue's the team says dont exist.  

You'd be better off talking to a wall. 

• Like 4

This post cracks my shit up.  So the guy who lined up for last years outdoors with a broken wrist and ended up winning the outdoor title is a whiner huh? It couldn't be that your bothered that he's complaining about the Yamaturd could it?  Just last week I told you that he'd be GONE when his contract is up...  Your response "it's not the bike, no way he'll leave". Now who is the one having shit blow up in their face? 
You would've been better off not showing up at all in here Wes...  But I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself. 

It was just pointed out to you, oh blind one, that last weeks issue was Cooper and his inability to convey what he wants. Throwing a tantrum and not riding the second moto cements the immature whiners status. Stop trying so hard to make the issue only the bike and you might actually read AND understand. Maybe the 18 is better. I would hope so, since that is the aim of manufacturers updating. Given your experiences with KTM and their parade of fork updates for 11 straight years being crap, I know this concept is foreign to you. So much so that you've voted with your wallet by staying on a relic rather than buying what you insist is a superior product. In other words, you won't put your money where your mouth is.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji38]

Bottom line is, Coop is signed to ride the bike supplied. He needs to get his pouty little ass in the saddle and earn his money and stop pretending to be James Stewart.
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, wes513v said:

It was just pointed out to you, oh blind one, that last weeks issue was Cooper and his inability to convey what he wants. Throwing a tantrum and not riding the second moto cements the immature whiners status. Stop trying so hard to make the issue only the bike and you might actually read AND understand. Maybe the 18 is better. I would hope so, since that is the aim of manufacturers updating. Given your experiences with KTM and their parade of fork updates for 11 straight years being crap, I know this concept is foreign to you. So much so that you've voted with your wallet by staying on a relic rather than buying what you insist is a superior product. In other words, you won't put your money where your mouth is.emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji38.png

Bottom line is, Coop is signed to ride the bike supplied. He needs to get his pouty little ass in the saddle and earn his money and stop pretending to be James Stewart.

And when Coop finally tells Yamaha to shove their bike where it belings where is Yamaha going to be? A far cry away from the powerhouse you guys were describing when it was AMart, JMart and Coop on the 250 Yam.

Edited by KTMRider4Life