Cooper Webb/Factory Yamaha

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

It doesn't seem to bother you when he spams us about Rona.  Why don't you like him spamming about Yamaha?  At least the subject of Yamaha matches the intent of the forum.

I just finished watching Michael Lindsay's first impression of the '21 YZ250F.  He makes a brief mention of the bike getting slightly unbalanced back & forth in certain cases (maybe that was the '20).  Basically a lesser version of what the 450 is known for.

I still don't get how a bike that has this tendency ( the 250 ) can be so absolutely dominant in racing.  

Mossiman his way faster and more talented and yet he didn't note this tendency at all.

57 minutes ago, indy rider said:

He's correct about the Rona. A little pushy but at least he's been correct. 

As far as trying to figure out the 250f...just accept that it works. That's all that matters.

!

4 minutes ago, jz125 said:

Mossiman his way faster and more talented and yet he didn't note this tendency at all.

How dare you ( ! ) his statement that I should not strive to understand, just bend over and take it!  I am now forced to deliver you a backhanded slap!!  Take that JZ!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, redrider144 said:

How dare you ( ! ) his statement that I should not strive to understand, just bend over and take it!  I am now forced to deliver you a backhanded slap!!  Take that JZ!!!

You better get some practice in before I take you Downtown Portland 🤣

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 3:29 PM, redrider144 said:

I remember listening to Eckland talk about MXA testing regimen being over the course of months and have directly heard the other outfits talk about one day at the track. One day! You spend more than that setting the bike up, how on earth is he going to know whether the bike is unbalanced?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jz125 said:

I remember listening to Eckland talk about MXA testing regimen being over the course of months and have directly heard the other outfits talk about one day at the track. One day! You spend more than that setting the bike up, how on earth is he going to know whether the bike is unbalanced?

👍