Polisport Black Beta Plastic

I'd rock the yellow ones (with white number plates) if I found a set of graphics that complimented them.  Probably had to go a custom route.  I could see the yellow confusing a bunch of people. :)

I am still a fan of the oem red though.

• Like 1

hell yea! I don't own a beta (yet), but was thinking if i ever get one this is exactly what I'd need! (forgive me purists as im just not into the white/red scheme)

• Like 2

I love the options, but for me, white is right.  

P1110059_zps75rwt5gh.jpg

P1110055_zpssbv12j2h.jpg

Edited by Ben500RR-S
  • Like 3

I got an old white set and another red set of plastics now... I'm going to get black at some time.. and probably the yellow too as I'm not selling my 300rr for many years. I'll just add whatever upgrades maybe later as time goes on and when I'm bored with one look just change to another.. black, yellow and black, red, white.. and whatever mixtures  of plastics with graphics . I'll get them all I think.  Still I like all the plastics and graphics but honestly a Beta race edition with stock race graphics is about the most beautiful bike out there.

salvini.myride_thewall2016_0135_1_1200.j

• Like 4

What about red with black fenders? 

I'm burnt out with my old white, just installed new full red and like the change but a splash of black could work with red, maybe?

• Like 1

If Beta does not run it, neither will I. 

Fashion is for Harley riders!

That $200 set of plastics will buy you the worlds best chain and sprockets...

It has been my experience that the riders who switch to black plastics are the least prepared riders , and need more help on the trials keeping it all together.

Hey, whatever makes you happy.....

Alternate plastics colors are the Man Bun of motorcycling.............

Edited by Krannie McKranface
  • Like 6

On 6/3/2017 at 4:58 AM, Krannie McKranface said:

If Beta does not run it, neither will I. 

Fashion is for Harley riders!

That $200 set of plastics will buy you the worlds best chain and sprockets...

It has been my experience that the riders who switch to black plastics are the least prepared riders , and need more help on the trials keeping it all together.

Hey, whatever makes you happy.....

Alternate plastics colors are the Man Bun of motorcycling.............

least prepared riders??? that's a weird one...  I havent really noticed much of a difference..actually if I think about it any rider that redoes their bike and changes to new plastics usually are prepared whatever the color. I think my experience is more a person by person case as far as preparedness of a bike.

• Like 1

I think the black plastics would look good in a SM setup. Just a thought

• Like 2