JR 80 sheered off kick start common? manual? and other questions?

I just traded a guy two guns for a JR 50, JR 80, and XR 50 Honda. Both 50's are great. The JR 80 had the kick start sheered off prior to my ownership. It looks good otherwise. The guy gave me the parts and everything with the deal. I soon figured out why he hadn't just changed out the starter shaft. It looks like I've got to strip the motor and split the case? it looks like it was layed down once and hasn't been ridden much. 

I started but can't find my flywheel puller and all my makeshift attempts have failed. Currently waiting on new puller to arrive. That thing is on there solid enough to bend straight 2 3/8" hooks I made. While waiting for the right tool, I'm wondering if there is ANY way to fix this thing without splitting the case, and also what are my torque specs for putting her back together? Blue lock tight? 

For background, I have a lot of personal experience with building 4 stroke motorcycle and jet ski motors that work well upon completion of the build but have never built anything for anyone else. Also do I need to put any gear oil in the case when I put it back together? 

Last question, does anyone have a PDF manual for this ting that I could get a free copy of? Happy to share my manuals anytime but currently I don't have any that are for Suzuki's. Thanks for the input. 

Edited by Andy3660

Shouldnt you be removing the opposite side cover to the flywheel to access the kickstart shaft ?

I did, and from what I can tell there must be a gear and spring inside the case. to split the case, the magneto has to come off the crank.