Spy ace roll offs?

So I like my goggles except they discontinued the roll offs for them. Is it possible to modify some other ones to fit on or is there any third party people I could buy from? I looked all over and couldn't find anything.

Now mind you I don't know the consequences of doing this but one time I was getting ready for a race and realized that the lenses for my Smith goggles with roll offs were toast and I didn't have another pre drilled lens, so I took the clear un drilled lens that came with the goggles originally and used the old roll off lens as a template and drilled the proper holes and mounted the roll offs  to the drilled lens. Not sure if this would work with your goggles as I'm unfamiliar with the spy roll offs.

Now mind you I don't know the consequences of doing this but one time I was getting ready for a race and realized that the lenses for my Smith goggles with roll offs were toast and I didn't have another pre drilled lens, so I took the clear un drilled lens that came with the goggles originally and used the old roll off lens as a template and drilled the proper holes and mounted the roll offs  to the drilled lens. Not sure if this would work with your goggles as I'm unfamiliar with the spy roll offs.

Yeah if I have to buy a new lense or use an old one then buy a roll off thing but I don't really know what to get. Would you think you could drill pretty much any lense to make roll offs fit?

Just now, jay bird1138 said:

Yeah if I have to buy a new lense or use an old one then buy a roll off thing but I don't really know what to get. Would you think you could drill pretty much any lense to make roll offs fit?

I just looked at your goggles online and it looks like the canister is held onto the lens with just one screw? I had only done it one time (drilled the lens) but I ended up using that lens for quite some time and I didn't get any cracks around the holes. Is it that you can't get the actual roll off canisters or that they don't make a pre drilled lens anymore?

I just looked at your goggles online and it looks like the canister is held onto the lens with just one screw? I had only done it one time (drilled the lens) but I ended up using that lens for quite some time and I didn't get any cracks around the holes. Is it that you can't get the actual roll off canisters or that they don't make a pre drilled lens anymore?

They just discontinued the ace clear view system. The clear view is roll offs and tear off combined not quite sure how it works

Just now, jay bird1138 said:

They just discontinued the ace clear view system. The clear view is roll offs and tear off combined not quite sure how it works

Oh ok got it. Kind of sucks when you find a product that works for you and then they discontinue it.

Oh ok got it. Kind of sucks when you find a product that works for you and then they discontinue it.

Yeah kind of stupid it's the top of the line spy goggle and I can't get any roll offs for it.