What is the tolerance for 85SX clutch fibers

Just picked up a 2014 KTM 85 SX for my son to transition from his 65SX.  150 hrs on the 85SX.  My son rode it the day after picked it up and loved it, but when you pull in the clutch and shift into gear it dies if you don't rev it up pretty high.  I drained the DOT 4 fluid, which was really dark, refilled and bled, but didn't make any difference.  Then I drained the oil and pulled the clutch plates to take a look.  I'd say the hubs need to be replaced from what I'm seeing.  OEM weren't nearly as high as I thought they'd be.  $110 for inner hub and $45 for the outer.  I really don't want to spend another $140 for the fiber/plates/springs kit if I can make it a while on the current fibers.  The other thing I'm considering is rebuilding the master cylinder, but I don't want to just keep throwing parts at the bike.  All that to say, does anyone know what the tolerance is on the fibers?  I'm going to mic them this weekend if possible.   

85SX clutch.jpg

I got the new inner and out hubs in today, but the repair manual I ordered still hasn't come in and I don't know if it's going to have the tolerance for the fibers anyway.  My KLX450 manual has them, but it's a 400 page manual.  I measured the thickness of the fibers and the 1st plate was .12" and .1180" or 2.95mm and 2.93mm.  The 4th fiber was 2.87mm on all that I measured.  Again, I have no idea what the tolerance is for these things.  Anyone else know?