MX101 in Epping NH, what happened???

After taking several years off from riding I am back at it at the age of 31.  Sold my CRF250R and spent the entire winter completely rebuilding a 2007 RM250.  Have about 5 hours on the motor from riding at Clough State Park and the Rockingham trail (haven't really ridden in 5 years).  Really glad to be back on a two stroke.

Anyways, I started looking up the practice schedule for my favorite local track, MX101 in Epping NH and noticed they are only open a couple sundays per month!  Does anyone know what happened?  They used to be open every Saturday/Sunday from 8-5 and Wednesdays from noon-5.  A group of us would bring a tent, grill, and make a great day of it almost every weekend all summer.  Unfortunately they have long since sold their bikes off but it was an awesome place to ride and hang out.

MX101 current hours: open on Sundays except for the last Sunday of the month or when any New England Dragway events are going on.  Long story short, they are open for two days in June and three in July.

Looked at Winchester but they do not have any practices.  Jolly Rogers, Canaan, Crow Hill and MX207 have some practices with MX207 being the most consistent but they are all at least an hour and a half away. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for legal places to ride in southern NH?  After spending all this time rebuilding the bike its pretty frustrating not having a decent local place to ride.

I wish I understood what the deal was too. I'm just getting back into riding this year as well and my 8 year old is STOKED to try riding the track. I don't know what we are going to do.

saw this on facebook today

MX101 is open this Sunday, June 11. Gates open at 8am, practice starts at 9am. Check the website for FAQs. http:/www.mx101.us