righteous stunt clutch (RSC)

Although originally designed for stunt riders, it sound like more and more people are starting to use these clutch levers for dirt. Anyone here have one setup on the bike? If so how do you like it? My bike has a brutal clutch pull and am looking at getting one to make it better. Are they really that much better? From the reviews it sounds like they are pretty nice!

Thanks

2 hours ago, Yamiha97 said:

Although originally designed for stunt riders, it sound like more and more people are starting to use these clutch levers for dirt. Anyone here have one setup on the bike? If so how do you like it? My bike has a brutal clutch pull and am looking at getting one to make it better. Are they really that much better? From the reviews it sounds like they are pretty nice!

Thanks

The lever looks like it could be useful. and the price isn't bad considering the lifetime warranty against breakage.

What bike do you have? There may be other solutions available to you.

Other than a Delrin bushing or bearings, what is the difference between these and a stock lever (other than the warranty, of course).

A new, high quality cable is usually all it takes to restore your clutch pull to factory spec.  Aftermarket cables kind of suck, especially when worn or dirty.

Its best to treat the cause of your problem rather than work around it and mitigate the symptoms.

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎03 at 1:19 PM, cjjeepercreeper said:

Other than a Delrin bushing or bearings, what is the difference between these and a stock lever (other than the warranty, of course).

They change the leverage ratio from stock so you have to pull the lever further which makes it pull easier. There's also a hole in it for stock like pull if you like it better.

The bushing/bearing completely gets rid of all the up and down slop too, the lever is quite a step up quality wise from stock.

These are pretty popular for WR250R/X bikes, I saw them on the wr forum years ago, they're the best easiest to pull clutch lever you can buy.

I'm too cheap to buy one so I drill a new hole in stock levers to almost get the same easy pull but its not quite as good as I still have sloppy levers.