righteous stunt clutch (RSC)

Although originally designed for stunt riders, it sound like more and more people are starting to use these clutch levers for dirt. Anyone here have one setup on the bike? If so how do you like it? My bike has a brutal clutch pull and am looking at getting one to make it better. Are they really that much better? From the reviews it sounds like they are pretty nice!

Thanks

2 hours ago, Yamiha97 said:

Although originally designed for stunt riders, it sound like more and more people are starting to use these clutch levers for dirt. Anyone here have one setup on the bike? If so how do you like it? My bike has a brutal clutch pull and am looking at getting one to make it better. Are they really that much better? From the reviews it sounds like they are pretty nice!

Thanks

The lever looks like it could be useful. and the price isn't bad considering the lifetime warranty against breakage.

What bike do you have? There may be other solutions available to you.

A new, high quality cable is usually all it takes to restore your clutch pull to factory spec.  Aftermarket cables kind of suck, especially when worn or dirty.

Its best to treat the cause of your problem rather than work around it and mitigate the symptoms.

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎03 at 1:19 PM, cjjeepercreeper said:

Other than a Delrin bushing or bearings, what is the difference between these and a stock lever (other than the warranty, of course).

They change the leverage ratio from stock so you have to pull the lever further which makes it pull easier. There's also a hole in it for stock like pull if you like it better.

The bushing/bearing completely gets rid of all the up and down slop too, the lever is quite a step up quality wise from stock.

These are pretty popular for WR250R/X bikes, I saw them on the wr forum years ago, they're the best easiest to pull clutch lever you can buy.

I'm too cheap to buy one so I drill a new hole in stock levers to almost get the same easy pull but its not quite as good as I still have sloppy levers.

• 6 years later...

Old post, but for anybody on the fence… these lovers are brilliant. Works of art., smooth as butter, cannot recommend enough. not only that the owner of the company is extremely awesome, every year on his birthday he takes a percentage off of how old he is so I think he’s in his 40s so 43% off this year 44% off next year and so on and so forth, if he makes it to 100 we all get free lovers that is all forgive the talk to text just wanted to comment on a product… For the street, love you so much I got one for my dirtbike . 

5 hours ago, Brian Hamilton said:

Old post, but for anybody on the fence… these lovers are brilliant. Works of art., smooth as butter, cannot recommend enough. not only that the owner of the company is extremely awesome, every year on his birthday he takes a percentage off of how old he is so I think he’s in his 40s so 43% off this year 44% off next year and so on and so forth, if he makes it to 100 we all get free lovers that is all forgive the talk to text just wanted to comment on a product… For the street, love you so much I got one for my dirtbike . 

Well, we can ALL use free Lovers 😂

Joe

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2024 at 3:10 AM, William1 said:

RSC...no mailing address, no phone number.....bots to hype....

His name is josh. He's been selling these things for almost a decade now. Most of the crappy chinese copies are copying him. He's awesome. He even traded out levers with me to let me try a few before deciding on one.

I'm guessing that bot is copying a post that already exists somewhere here. I'd be surprised if that's RSC, I've had those dumb things copy parts of one of my post.

23 minutes ago, kidwoo said:

His name is josh. He's been selling these things for almost a decade now. Most of the crappy chinese copies are copying him. He's awesome. He even traded out levers with me to let me try a few before deciding on one.

I'm guessing that bot is copying a post that already exists somewhere here. I'd be surprised if that's RSC, I've had those dumb things copy parts of one of my post.

Perhaps a bot, but bots do not work for free.

I checked out his site. No phone, no address, ditto with FB. While he might be a good guy, I'd avoid any biz that wants to be anonymous and uses bot for promotions.

2 minutes ago, William1 said:

Perhaps a bot, but bots do not work for free.

I checked out his site. No phone, no address, ditto with FB. While he might be a good guy, I'd avoid any biz that wants to be anonymous and uses bot for promotions.

I know, it's a big scary world out there.... His stuff is bomber with super tight tolerances. If you were even in the market for something like that and get scared off by information tons of modern business websites lack, that's your loss.

Tons of pages only have a form to fill out for contact these days. It's not exactly unique.

1 hour ago, kidwoo said:

I know, it's a big scary world out there.... His stuff is bomber with super tight tolerances. If you were even in the market for something like that and get scared off by information tons of modern business websites lack, that's your loss.

Tons of pages only have a form to fill out for contact these days. It's not exactly unique.

I am not 'scared off', I do not have much faith in anyone that wants to be anonymous. If I owned a biz, I'd want people to be able to contact me through multiple means. Many times here on TT, we have people that bought stuff from a guy like this and even with a phone and an address, get ignored. Imagine not having any way at all to locate a company you give money to. Might as well just send it to Nigeria. Not my loss, it is his lost sales.

I've contacted companies to buy stuff from and they sometimes tell me to place the order online, which is fine. But I know there is someone at the phone and I can locate the address on Google Earth and see if it is a meth lab, non-desript house in Florida, Apartment building drop shipper, warehouse space in Techmseh or a real store. Due Diligence.

1 hour ago, William1 said:

Due Diligence.

For sure. And part of that would be recognizing the many posts on this website and the rest of the motorcycle innernetz from people who bought stuff from RSC and are very happy with it over the last decade or so.

You can order off their website just fine, which is probably what he'd tell you if emailed him.

https://www.righteousstuntmetal.com/collections/rsc-levers-raw-machined-anodized-finish-universal-fit/products/copy-of-one-finger-universal-trigger-series-raw-machined-rsc-lever

This isn't some sketchball chinese knock off farm. Oregon or way northeast california if memory serves. Pretty sure the return address wasn't nigeria at least.

Might be a meth lab. Don't know about that one. He sells enough of these things in the streetbike world I'm not sure he needs to augment income.

...I only found about those things from reading this website and people talking them up who'd bought them btw

Edited by kidwoo

4 minutes ago, kidwoo said:

For sure. And part of that would be recognizing the many posts on this website and the rest of the motorcycle innernetz from people who bought stuff from RSC and are very happy with it over the last decade or so.

You can order off their website just fine, which is probably what he'd tell you if emailed him.

https://www.righteousstuntmetal.com/collections/rsc-levers-raw-machined-anodized-finish-universal-fit/products/copy-of-one-finger-universal-trigger-series-raw-machined-rsc-lever

This isn't some sketchball chinese knock off farm. Oregon or way northeast california if memory serves. Pretty sure the return address wasn't nigeria at least.

Might be a meth lab. Don't know about that one. He sells enough of these things in the streetbike world I'm not sure he needs to augment income.

...I only found about those things from reading this website and people talking them up who'd bought them btw

You can order from most websites just fine. It is 'what if' recourse. This thread had six years lapse until it was risen from the dead. While it is true, only good comments have been made and that is a big plus, no address, no phone, not very professional.

I know plenty of 'guys in a garage', making very good stuff (Hitlis is a great example). Plenty too, that one day just disappear and no one know how to contact. At least with a physical address you might have a place to go hunting. I could see the lack of contact info if this were a new biz, but from what I garner, he has been around for 10+ years. Long enough to say where he is, proudly.

2 minutes ago, William1 said:

You can order from most websites just fine. It is 'what if' recourse. This thread had six years lapse until it was risen from the dead. While it is true, only good comments have been made and that is a big plus, no address, no phone, not very professional.

I know plenty of 'guys in a garage', making very good stuff (Hitlis is a great example). Plenty too, that one day just disappear and no one know how to contact. At least with a physical address you might have a place to go hunting. I could see the lack of contact info if this were a new biz, but from what I garner, he has been around for 10+ years. Long enough to say where he is, proudly.

I think he's a recluse that lives in the woods somewhere with a CNC setup in his garage...which some of us can relate to. His vids and photos are always around some rain forest looking stuff.

I wouldn't be too sketched out. Like I said, he communicated very well with me and even sent me a bunch of dimensions of his stuff when I was trying to figure out which lever to get with a pretty heavy clutch pull.

no idea what's up with that very bot looking thread resurrection. Not like the first one that's ever popped up here or anything. The company's legit though.