Large gloves needed

Hi. I have long hands and need some nimble gloves for trail riding.

They don't have to be too ballistic, I have other gloves for that, but they are not nimble enough for my

new cake two dual clutch/brake left hand lever setup.

I wear size 16 boots so I need loooooong gloves.

Can anyone recommend something.

Thanks

I'm a big fan of the Klim XC gloves... lightweight and durable..  Will be all I use in the summer now... I have bigger hands and the fit really well.. 

Size 16 boot!!!!!! Damn.. 

Edited by Nevada Al

I found these to offer the same, if not better protection, quality, and comfort as brand name off road gloves. The sizes run up to XXX Large. Size 16 boots? Dayam!!

MW16_MPT_58_H_Web_735x918.thumb.jpg.533be05c93af1a580ac3d754e4f7045c.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nevada Al said:

I'm a big fan of the Klim XC gloves... lightweight and durable..  Will be all I use in the summer now... I have bigger hands and the fit really well.. 

Size 16 boot!!!!!! Damn.. 

You know what they say about big boots...

Big gloves!:p

• Like 1

Size 16 foot/boot assembly? Sheet! I think those Klim or Mechanics Wear will be your best bet. I have to get the biggest Fox gloves to fit my big, long hands. I need them so I won't be gauche, and mess up my ensemble. Still a little short in the fingers.

What puzzles me is why do gear companies like Alpine Stars make size 16 boots, but don't make gloves for the customers that buy these boots.

They make plenty of small gloves?????/ I guess they think that people with size 16 feet ride hands free....

On 6/3/2017 at 7:08 PM, 76xtdrvr said:

I found these to offer the same, if not better protection, quality, and comfort as brand name off road gloves. The sizes run up to XXX Large. Size 16 boots? Dayam!!

MW16_MPT_58_H_Web_735x918.thumb.jpg.533be05c93af1a580ac3d754e4f7045c.jpg

I have also used mehanix gloves as riding gloves, and to be honest, they are better for the money than many purpose made dirt bike gloves. I can't comment on the size, my hands are only 2XL, and they are more like bear paws, meaning that my fingers are normal length, but my hand is wide and thick through the middle.