Rev descent

I have a 17 300 xcw and I've noticed that when I rev at idle or clutch it after being on the throttle it takes it a while for the rpm's to drop back down as if is still getting a small amount of fuel. The throttle isn't sticking and it is the factory jetting which according to the owners manual everything is correct for where I live other that the air temp, it's usually about 10-15 degrees hotter than the jetting calls for. Is it normal? Is the idle and idle air out of wack? Any thoughts. 

let me jump in here and ask a few questions before everyone else jumps in with the same.

-Jetting specs?

-mix ratio + type of oil?

-altitude you ride?

-MX or trail?

Your symptoms point to a lean condition, but that cannot be ascertained without all the answers above.

5 hours ago, billtro11 said:

let me jump in here and ask a few questions before everyone else jumps in with the same.

-Jetting specs?

-mix ratio + type of oil?

-altitude you ride?

-MX or trail?

Your symptoms point to a lean condition, but that cannot be ascertained without all the answers above.

Jetting on the bike:

Idling jet: 37.5

Needle: 44-73 on the 3rd from the top 

Main: 430 

I usually run 60:1 using motorex crosspower

I ride in Lexington ky, about 900ft 

Riding trail and harescrambles 

Forgot to reply back when i messed with the carb but after a little looking around I realized my air screw and idle were all out of wack. Set them back to factory and it straightened it out a lot. However, it still has a little bit of a thud when it's on the downfall, as in a blunt pop that I can feel in the pegs. Would that be the jetting a little lean? Thanks in advance