2004 Kx500 fork question

I'm wondering if somebody can point out the part number for the spacer on a 2004 kx500 that goes on top of the spring on the front forks. I just tore my Forks apart and whoever owned the bike before me put a piece of copper pipe on the fork because they either lost the original spacers or were just wanting a preload. My service manual shows a spacer but isn't clear on what year it's showing, but when I look online for the part I don't see one in the OEM diagrams. I'm wondering if the guy before me just tried to add a little preload to the bike and I can get rid of them all together.

I am a member of KX Riders. But sometimes you can't get answers there very quickly.

Thank you I've seen that. It doesn't look to me like there's a spacer on there. And yet it shows one in the service manual and there was one on my bike when I took it apart. Since the service manual covers a bunch of different years it's possible that like the diagram you showed there the 500 from 2004 might not have a spacer. The spacer that was on my bike was makeshift out of copper tube you would use to plumb your house. I have no idea if the guy just lost the spacers that were stock, or that there are no stock spacers in the guy put them they're trying to get a preload affect. I've already put my Forks back together without the makeshift spacers. It looks as though the guy before me just put them in there...

For anybody who's interested the 04 and probably several years before don't come with spacers. I talked to the guy who owned the bike before me and he put them on. The spring rate is not variable so I think it was pretty dumb to do so.