Need Help With Dash Wiring

I just picked up a 16 250rr from a non Beta dealer who took it in on a trade. The previous owner ran the the bike for a while with the dash and headlight off and it just had the number plate on it when it was traded in. The dealer made an attempt to hook up the the dash but its not right. 

It has power but and shows hours and miles but doesn't do anything else. There are plugs that don't go anywhere and I was wondering if part of the harness is missing. The wiring diagram didn't help.

Here are some pics of whats behind the headlight. The pic in the middle and right shows the wiring coming out of the dash. The first one are wires coming from the harness.

Thanks

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

On 6/3/2017 at 10:21 PM, wwguy said:

Owner's Manuals with wiring diagrams, including connectors and wire color codes, are available in PDF format for free on the Beta USA support page.

I downloaded the the manual with wiring diagram and it wasn't much help. Seems like part of the harness is missing and there aren't any good pics in the manual to see what might be missing.

22 hours ago, JoeD250 said:

I downloaded the the manual with wiring diagram and it wasn't much help. Seems like part of the harness is missing and there aren't any good pics in the manual to see what might be missing.

Hi, I have the same issue with the Wiring Diagram, not colour coded and almost impossible to read. I have emailed Beta and hopefully they can send a better one, if so I will pass onto you.

4 hours ago, bryanaverill said:

I have a 250rr an the odometer looks like Danceswithtrees.  Your meter is not the right model.  Did you verify the PN?

I Haven't checked the p/n. I'll check asap. Thanks

Update... It has a trail tech sticker p/n 8206-c240.. It doesn't match Beta p/n in manual. I called Trail Tech, tech support and they said it was the correct one.

I'm going to try and get someone at Beta and ask them the question. 

Edited by JoeD250