Help me fix my flasher relay

Hello guys, I need some help from the electrical gurus.  My blinkers stopped working so I disassembled the led setup.  I noticed something loose inside the flasher relay box.  This is the one I have: https://tstindustries.com/TST-Suzuki-7-Pin-LED-Flasher-Relay.html

when I opened the relay box I found this(see pics).  I know I will have to solder the 3 metal connections but can someone show me a pic of how it goes or guide me?

The two pics show both sides of the motherboard so I am guessing that I need to glue the broken piece on either side and solder the 3 tabs to the 3 tabs off the motherboard.  Just someone confirm please

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Bermudacat said:

I'm guessing the transistor fried.

New ones are around $7

So the transistor is the broken piece on the right?  Do i just get a new relay?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spyvsspy said:

So the transistor is the broken piece on the right?  Do i just get a new relay?

Yes, and, "That's what I'd do....." :thumbsup:

Nice job tearing it down to see how it works and what failed. :smirk:

Edited by Bermudacat
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bermudacat said:

Yes, and, "That's what I'd do....." :thumbsup:

Nice job tearing it down to see how it works and what failed. :smirk:

I bought a soldering iron and tried to solder it back but it didn't work?...and yes, I am a DIY kind of guy.  I learned how to blue print and build engines on my own so I can pretty much tackle anything I focus my thoughts on

• Like 1

So I went to the local Cycle Gear and no luck.  Then I went to Autozone, Advance Auto, etc...no luck.  I have to order these mfkers.  Alibaba list them for a buck and change for 5 but you have to buy 100.  TST industries sells them for 18.95...what a mark up?

15 minutes ago, Bermudacat said:

Try EBay. I believe all 7 pin Suzuki relays are the same, so if the year is correct, the GSXR600 relay is the same.

I actually found them on Amazon for 13$ free shipping.  I had store credit so i got it for free basically!  I also contacted TST and they are going to see if they can send me one under their 1 year warranty...also found out that the relay has to be in to start the motor. 

Edited by Spyvsspy