SIDE NOTE: they didn't steal the 125...

the cr80 is gone ): some scumbag stole it out of the shed.. had the bike for seven years. hurt myself pretty bad there a few times on it.. put A LOT of clutch levers on that bike.  Never thought it would happen to me :/ If it wasn't eight in the morning id be screaming down the trails looking for it.. sucker leaked gas so bad they could of hit the tracks ran out of gas and dumped it..

I hate thieves period. I work hard for what I have and everything I have is paid for including my house. Couple of weeks back some young punk tried to steal the back up camera off of my truck. This prompted me to go to Best Buy and purchase a video surveillance system with night vision with a 1 terabyte hard drive. The wife asked when I was all done installing it did I do it so I could show the proper authorities who stole my stuff? I replied with, "No, I did it so I will know who to go shoot!" The cameras themselves seem to help keep the punks away. The camera system keeps me from having to sit in the yard all night with my shotgun.

• Like 5

awh my back... So I went looking for it on the tracks.. no good): just can't pull the 125 up through there like I used to.. anyways I wanna use the 125 as bait.. catch whoever stole my bike I bet we find everyone elses bike to.. there going loose like fire around here.. no one knows who's doin it..

stuffed into a uhal... that would be to easy.. by the way one of the locals got his four wheeler back..

https://www.thetileapp.com/store/tiles/mate?defaultproduct=mate-4-pack&opt=sem&utm_campaign=pb_g_tb-acq_low_sall_shopping-brand_alsc_nat-usa_broad&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=200065419824&utm_term=-&adgroup=58700002514592229&gclid=CjwKCAjwppPKBRAGEiwAh2G1mFI98J1w5dFECbLV97cLiZhGKtDWNdLfDH1LzfbprszoiGZr-ndh8xoC1CMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKD_lojvxdQCFRJOAQodvD4Mvw

Have any of you guys ever thought about something like this? I have not looked into it myself, but if you are considering putting out a "bait bike" and then you want to be able to track it's exact location later, this is the way to do it. They would never think to look for it if you hid it somewhere like inside the air box, or on the bottom of the gas tank.. You could literally track the bike immediately after theft, or for several days later. They may take the bikes and stash them somewhere first to be sure that no one is following them, and then later they may come back and pick them up to take them to their home, or business. Either way, if you are going to do a bait bike, this is the way to catch whoever is doing it. You just need to be prepared for them picking up the bike and then immediately hauling it over state lines. Are you willing to track it hundreds, or thousands, of miles?