Flywheel removal on xr200?

anyone know what the bolt size is to pull the flywheel off? on ebay it says 14mm x 1.5 and i went to true value and bought the bolt and it slips right in......and the next size up they have is 16mm x 2.0 ......and the thread seems too course at 2.0 and what i observed at true value.....any help would be appreciated......i dont want to spend 15 bucks for one on ebay if i dont have to.....thanks

The reason for the 2 different sizes posted on the internet is there really are different sizes.

I bought a 16x1.5mm bolt at one of the big box hardware stores so they are avail. 

35 minutes ago, Chuck. said:

The reason for the 2 different sizes posted on the internet is there really are different sizes.

I bought a 16x1.5mm bolt at one of the big box hardware stores so they are avail. 

yeah i tried my rear axle and it looks correct but it wont start threading when i try.....i even deburred it thinking it had a rough end.......the axle nut goes on smooth now but it wont go in the flywheel......ill try that chuck......true value only had 16mm x 2.0...... maybe Ace hardware has the correct size?

thank you

after much frustration i called my motor guy and he said he would pull it for me for free.......man that guy is a good egg!!!!!!

hope this thread helps someone whos needing good info.......thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!