Do you guys think new bikes look better stock with numbers or with complete custom graphic kits

Hey guys I just got a 2017 ktm do you guys think bikes look better stock with number plate graphics or better with complete custom graphic kits with sponsors.  Just curious what you guys think?

I'm a sucker for full Red Bull graphics. Outside of that, some custom graphics look better than others, and some OE graphics are also better than others, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As for sponsor graphics, I don't really care for giving free advertising space on my bike unless its a product that that I really like. I have however toyed with with idea of graphics of made up products, and probably will do a custom graphics package with them some day.

When I browse bikes on Craigslist, I won't even look at bikes with custom graphics.  Don't ask me why.  It just conjures up images of young kids with Metal Mullisha gear who trash their bikes, do no maintenance and then try to dump their clapped out junk on someone else.  Again, I know rationally that isn't correct but that's just the feeling I get every time I see one.  I'm not saying it's right, but psychologically that's what happens to me at least.

Doc

• Like 4

I think it is your bike so do with it whatever you wish.  Personally I don't change the  stock graphics but that's just me.  That leaves me more money for other things like gear or brake or radiator guard.     

On 6/6/2017 at 10:17 AM, TR185 said:

I think it is your bike so do with it whatever you wish.  Personally I don't change the  stock graphics but that's just me.  That leaves me more money for other things like gear or brake or radiator guard.     

:thumbsup: