Front Fender Question

My 2003 200 front fender is really annoying, each time I land from a jump the front of the fender slaps the tire.  Is this a common issue?  It doesn't cause any problems just annoying.  Would swapping to a newer fender help?

24 minutes ago, newstylecustoms said:

My 2003 200 front fender is really annoying, each time I land from a jump the front of the fender slaps the tire.  Is this a common issue?  It doesn't cause any problems just annoying.  Would swapping to a newer fender help?

They make a fender brace for the older fenders, and I believe you can use any front fender up to 2011?  They also make an adapter so you can use the 12+ style as well. 

That was going to be my next option - to get an aftermarket fender with the brace or an adapter

• Like 1

i use a 2012 front fender and number plate  on a 1998 chassis , 2013 + are different

• Like 2

21 hours ago, newstylecustoms said:

Ok, so is the newer fender less floppy (technical term)?

Lol, yes, less floppy.  I was incorrect with the years, kxrob clarified.  2012 is the "old" bolt pattern, 13+ is what they call the I beam type.  The 13+ is good with no brace required, although I think most newer are stiffer than the older fenders.