Friday the 9th

I'm going to Rampart early Friday morning. I have no plan other than to work on my technical riding at a slow to moderate pace. Not that I'm fast anyway. So, if anyone has nothing better to do on Friday morning and you feel like riding, let me know. We'll figure out a meet location and time. Otherwise, all the trails belong to me!!!!

I might be interested in riding rampart on Monday.  I want to ride some where, either rampart or Jewell more than likely.

For future reference, "Madman" Mike Burke will be hosting weekday rides down at Rampart (and a couple of other places) throughout the summer. He usually posts them on the Meetup site for Colorado Dirt Riders:

Mike knows the trails down there like the back of his hand and is a very skilled rider. Hook up with Mike through the Meetup group. 

On 6/6/2017 at 1:25 PM, nyteshades said:

Dammit. Change of plans, I have to work. 

Tease!  :p

I may be going up in the morning is anyone is interested... just hit me up.  Or maybe even the West Creek / 717 area if I'm feeling saucy!  :smirk:

If it makes you feel better, I'm working 6 days this week.  But, I went into work on Sunday to do valves and jets on my bike.  So I'm going on 9 days straight right now and still have 3 more to go.  I just want it to be over with so I can ride.  :ride: