07 wr450 frame vs 06 yz450 frame?

Most of the big stuff will fit, but some of the details will need work.  Skid plates, stuff that bolts to the sub frame, small parts that bolt to the frame may not align right.

Most of the big stuff will fit, but some of the details will need work.  Skid plates, stuff that bolts to the sub frame, small parts that bolt to the frame may not align right.

Details as in? The plastic suspension exhaust engine, all that is bolt on right? I'm not worried about little guards and stuff I'll just buy new ones for a wr. As long as my sub frame bolts on I'll be in good shape
  • Like 1

Don't know if the sub will bolt on, but it doesn't seem like it would be so far off that it would be impossible.  The engine and forks will definitely fit.  The swing arm and linkage should.

Don't know if the sub will bolt on, but it doesn't seem like it would be so far off that it would be impossible.  The engine and forks will definitely fit.  The swing arm and linkage should.

So far so good. All I have to do was drill and tap some holes in the head tube for the cdi box IMG_0491.JPGIMG_0492.JPG

Sub frame bolt holes are exactly the same. Waiting for my wr tank to get here then suspension to get back and it's done

Update to this thread. The subframe bolts are not the same, the one of the left side is about 3" lower on the wr frame to allow for the wr air box. Here's my fix IMG_0511.JPG

• Like 2