Sign in to follow this  

Thumbs Up to Black Dog and Fun Country Powersports

Rode the Black Dog dual sport for the second time and as usual a great ride. Weather was 10-20 degrees cooler than last year so that was a huge plus. Overall a great way to spend a weekend on a dual sport.

I want to plug Fun Country Powersports in The Dallas for their hospitality. We were treated to some outstanding hot dogs off the grill, cold water and a very cheerful staff. They have a nice selection of gear and the place is nicely laid out and clean. Of course seeing a bunch of shiny new KTMs and Honda Adventure Twins doesn't hurt either 🙂

http://www.funcountrypowersports.com

• Like 2

Rode the Black Dog dual sport for the second time and as usual a great ride. Weather was 10-20 degrees cooler than last year so that was a huge plus. Overall a great way to spend a weekend on a dual sport.

I want to plug Fun Country Powersports in The Dallas for their hospitality. We were treated to some outstanding hot dogs off the grill, cold water and a very cheerful staff. They have a nice selection of gear and the place is nicely laid out and clean. Of course seeing a bunch of shiny new KTMs and Honda Adventure Twins doesn't hurt either [emoji4]

http://www.funcountrypowersports.com

"A" course on Saturday was an outstandingly fun ride. Fun Country actually had the nicest dirt bike dealership I've ever seen. They had a replacement lens for my Oakley OTGs and even swapped it out for me. [emoji106] Great people and a great event. Two days of just incredible views of the Gorge, Hood and Adams, perfect temperatures. Will be back next year. 20170604_115419.jpg
  • Like 2

Did fri night ride, sat A hoodriver and pinemont trails, sun gpnf abc ride.  Just cleaned my airfilter LOL. Good times.

• Like 2