2015 KX 450 Air fork oil questions

We have a 2015 KX 450 and we noticed a little bit of fork oil on the bed of our truck mat, we took the dust seal off and used a seal saver around the seal to get the debris out and that seems to have

done the trick. However, is there an easy way to add a little bit of fork oil without taking the fork apart? We maybe lost an ounce if I had to estimate. Is it even worth adding? This is in the AIR FORK side, outer chamber.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

We have a 2015 KX 450 and we noticed a little bit of fork oil on the bed of our truck mat, we took the dust seal off and used a seal saver around the seal to get the debris out and that seems to have
done the trick. However, is there an easy way to add a little bit of fork oil without taking the fork apart? We maybe lost an ounce if I had to estimate. Is it even worth adding? This is in the AIR FORK side, outer chamber.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Its pretty simple just to do it the correct way. There are several youtube videos on the showa TAC Sff fork. Basically you bleed off all 3 air pressures, take the top cap off, and set your oil height like normal.

Good luck man! I ended up doing the race tec spring conversion!