2006 Yamaha raptor 700

Ok I'm gonna go look at a 2006 raptor 700 on Saturday and it needs work he oil hasn't been change since he owed it who know how long before him because the oil plug is stuck but he says he only road it 15 hours for the 2 years he owned it I have no pics yet and it need new reverse cable and clutch handle what are your thought should I try and get it or not Ilhe said he would take $2300 

There are things like tire, plastic, grips and other items that will show wear and either confirm or dispute the owners claims. Go look at it and see. I have this exact model and like it. Mine is the anniversary edition in yellow and black.

The 700 Raptor is an easy to ride quad, with a softer ride than the sport quads and will keep up with them until the trails get rough. Reverse is nice too. Good luck.

8 hours ago, michaelchristie207 said:

Sounds like your gonna get ripped off. I personally wouldn't pay more than 1250 and that's if I really want the quad 

You should look up what they are worth and selling for before you post nonsense like that. Show me 1 for sale under $2,000...

• Like 1

I second that motion, lol.

Definitely take a look at the bike. From the sounds of it, obviously it will need a good going over and some TLC. If you get it, let us know. I can help you quite a bit as well figuring out how to do correct maintenance to get it up to snuff. Those motors are pretty durable even in the wrong hands. My 700 has fun stuff done to it, my wife won't let me molest her bike, so it's a bone stocker. I have purchased a couple Raptor 250's before settling on the 350 for the daughter, 700 for the wife. Bit of a Raptor fanboy here.