2003 mx100

I changed the oil and went to the trails it's my friends and had no power like it slowed down the engine and doesn't idle so I don't know what oil it takes I had 10w40 in it

10w40 is fine, it should be rated for wet clutches, which most automotive oils aren't, but that's not why it's not running right. 

Did it run right before? Did you put enough oil in, or too much oil? Is it getting fuel to the carb?  Have you tried adjusting the idle speed screw? Does it have an accessible idle mixture screw? What type of air filter is it using? What does the spark plug look like? Have the valves ever been adjusted?

There are probably 2 or 3 posts in ahead of mine bagging your bike because it's Chinese, ignore them, all bikes need maintenance, and in the right hands Chinese pits are good cheap fun.

You'll have to do at least a little bit of diagnosis on your own before anyone can help you meaningfully. Welcome to dirt bike ownership.

".......and I got it right in the middle oil line".  I don't understand.  What exactly are you trying to say?