Looking for a private track in SE WI / Northern Il

I'd like to find a MX track to practice on in SE WI, or Northern Il. I'm 50 years old and have been riding on and off for years and raced a handful of times over that time. I'd be willing to sign a release or pay or work on the track or whatever also. I have an 89 RM 125 I just bought and I'm planning on doing some Midwest VMX events this season.  Thanks.

There are a few places that have tracks, item to the public but i stunt injure how much they draw. Fox Valley, Atkinson (Gob Hill), Joliet Race track, KI Track just to name a few. I know Fox Valley had some private lessons they do as well. These are all in Illionis.

I'm still looking to get a group together to rent out Joliet one night. if you can get like 6 guys it would be 50 bucks a person to have the track to yourself. Well yourself and 5 other people. but hey 6 people on a motocross track is amazing for practice.

I'm still looking to get a group together to rent out Joliet one night. if you can get like 6 guys it would be 50 bucks a person to have the track to yourself. Well yourself and 5 other people. but hey 6 people on a motocross track is amazing for practice.

What part of IL is this track in. I'm retired Army with bike and trailer. I'm just south of Indianapolis 12 miles. If not too far I can travel.

Yeah I just looked it up. I travel this far and father every time I ride. I go to Durham's town in Georgia every month

Depending when everyone can do it, I'm game. Probably have another guy as well.

Sounds good to me. I ride all over now that I'm out of the military. PM me and let me know the date and time. I will do it. I'm new to the area and need to meet some people.