I am buying a new ktm (2018 model) so if i get the xcw 250 tpi it has fi which i am leaning more towards from other experienced riders, but i dont want to buy the wrong bike, not that i wont love my choice but i want what i would like most. I have ridden the 300 a 2016 model and was the best bike ive ridden personaly. but i am torn between the 300 and 350. I know there two different ball parks, but i can ride both two stroke and four with no issue.

well if you want a 300 then tpi wont  be an option. only a few 250s will be tpi. I would get the 350 xcf. I rode a 17 and it was the best bike I have ever rode. BTW I ride a 12 300xcw.

Ok thanks for the tip and i meant to put 250tpi, ik there arent realeasing the 300 in us. maybe for the 19 but if i really wanted the 300 i could just get the head kit for it, but im going to leave it the stock head if thats my choice. my dad is forsure getting the 350 so i might wait till he gets it and try that first.

14 hours ago, carson miller said:

I am buying a new ktm (2018 model) so if i get the xcw 250 tpi it has fi which i am leaning more towards from other experienced riders, but i dont want to buy the wrong bike, not that i wont love my choice but i want what i would like most. I have ridden the 300 a 2016 model and was the best bike ive ridden personaly. but i am torn between the 300 and 350. I know there two different ball parks, but i can ride both two stroke and four with no issue.

my 15 300 xcw rules the nasty stuff, but since owning the 17 500 exc then stripping 7lbs of crap and tps adjust gearing change and ecu upgrade its now a major contender and does everything really well and still weighs a ton less than my buddy's 525 and almost as light as my 15 300

I just put it in 4th or 5th gear and never shift the 500 has everything a motorcycle should have and its light