If you haven't listened to the Blake Baggett's interview, get up on it yo!   Good stuff.  Dude had Coldstone ice cream before kicking Tomac's ass. ?   Took a page out of Kroc's book of Aldon 

Go to Stitcher and search the show.  It's the first segment after intro's

• Like 2

OK

He had an awesome weekend, and that's all well and good --  Tomac has about 20 "awesome weekends" (SX and MX) 

I'm a bit of a Blake fan, but he needs to settle down (at least with public proclamations) until he gets 1 or 2 more unde r  his belt --- this is shades of Speedy Reedy proclaiming that he intends to be on the podium all season , earlier in the SX season when he scored his only (I think) podium of the year 

• Like 4

I think he can say whatever he damn well pleases. He's not scared of Tomac like everyone else in the class is.

Are you saying ET is a danger to other riders (and not to bb for some reason)? Why do you guys think other racers are scared of another racer. I raced for 30+ years and can't recall being scared of other racers, not even when racing with pro's. I guess you have to be a racer to understand the concept that fear of another racer is not an acceptable thought process, hell when I left the line I hatted everyone until the black and white.

You can be intimidated by someone who is showing huge gains in confidence, you think you will win the title, your sponsors pretty much expect you to , and a new threat appears that could take it all away , but not fear?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mog said:

You can be intimidated by someone who is showing huge gains in confidence, you think you will win the title, your sponsors pretty much expect you to , and a new threat appears that could take it all away , but not fear?

I don't think it's fear of another racer in that case, more like fear of failure, or said new threat causes uncertainty / doubt.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, DMC707 said:

OK

He had an awesome weekend, and that's all well and good --  Tomac has about 20 "awesome weekends" (SX and MX) 

I'm a bit of a Blake fan, but he needs to settle down (at least with public proclamations) until he gets 1 or 2 more unde r  his belt --- this is shades of Speedy Reedy proclaiming that he intends to be on the podium all season , earlier in the SX season when he scored his only (I think) podium of the year 

What does Eli have over Blake?

When Blake won his 250 National title he owned the field.....Eli didn't 

Eli has a 250 SX crown but that's little league bullshit in my book unless you can turn that into big boy SX dominance......he hasn't 

Eli has thrown more away by landing on his ass than Blake has so maybe he has him there but I think they are pretty even when it comes to accomplishments.....we will see soon enough 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Why you going to ruin his season like that?  He is on a factory bike you know?

That's the loophole, he isn't on the factory team.  Did you root against Dean Wilson on his Yamaha?  Of course you didn't hold that against him!

Edited by redrider144

23 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I've decided that it's ok to root for Baggett because he isn't on the factory KTM team.

I knew it as soon as he joined the orange poopers it was going to compromise my position.  Been a Baggett fan since way back.  I even mentioned him as my sleeper pick before outdoors.  I am okay with it.  

And Red... dude, that blinking heart on your avatar stands out like tassels on your nips ?  

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

I knew it as soon as he joined the orange poopers it was going to compromise my position.  Been a Baggett fan since way back.  I even mentioned him as my sleeper pick before outdoors.  I am okay with it.  

And Red... dude, that blinking heart on your avatar stands out like tassels on your nips ?  

Just embrace it...

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:31 PM, meyermetal said:

What does Eli have over Blake?

Eli has thrown more away by landing on his ass than Blake has so maybe he has him there but I think they are pretty even when it comes to accomplishments.....we will see soon enough 

More 450 class wins -------    

I listened to the Blake interview -- he seemed to have a little too much of a chip on his shoulder against Tomac and his family ---

--- let a little bit too much out of the bag about his personal situation with KTM ---  "They finally started listening to ME "   -- sounded like a weight loss informercial from the 80's -- except for the bit about eating ice cream all the time ---  hell the dude is 145 lbs race ready -- ice cream is nothing more than a simple carbohydrate -- as long as it isn't an hour prior to the start, he can eat all he wants 

F*** all that noise --- he had  a great week, he should leave it at that until he puts together a few more .    When riders try to show their "personality" , all too often they show weakness , -- so keep it at "My Dunlops were holding lines  great and these Scott goggles really helped me see the ruts"  and "Our team really came together with some great setups this week" 

--- this makes you look a little vacant , but not a borderline crybaby 

• Like 4