Does this bike sound OK? SXF 450

I'm new to KTM but glad to be here. Just bought a used 2011 SXF 450. It sounds different than other bikes I've had int he past. I just want to make sure there isn't anything out of the ordinary... peace of mind, really. The sound I'm hearing is more significant on the right side of the bike. There is no knocking or ticking from what I can tell, just a noisier engine then I'm used to.

I hear KTM's have a thinner engine case, so maybe that's why. I also hear the timing chain tensioner tends to be an issue with these bikes.  Please take a listen to the video and let me know what you think. 

Thanks!

Pull off the aluminum skid plate and see if that makes a difference. My 350 was pretty noisy with a aluminum skid plate, so much I switched to a plastic one. Noise went away.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AppDawg said:

Pull off the aluminum skid plate and see if that makes a difference. My 350 was pretty noisy with a aluminum skid plate, so much I switched to a plastic one. Noise went away.

Thanks! Didn't even cross my mind but that would make sense. Especially if it's a bit loose. I'll look into that.

If it gets quiet when you pull the clutch in don't worry about it. Didn't sound that bad to me anyway.