Artrax tires on a Yz125?

What do you guys think about the cheaper artrax tires off motorsports.com? I see they run narrow in size. Should I get a 110? Are they heavier than other brands? I'm a top C rider in college on a 2015 yz125. Should I just spend the extra $40 for golden Tyre or star-cross 5s?

Thanks

Edited by motophill911

I have put those tires on a few bikes and they are pretty good for the price on lower CC. My sons 450 killed on before it wore out tho. I would say they are good for the money, but I wouldn't put it on anything over a 250.

I have them on my 450 and they are solid. Great performance as well. I will buy them again.

I agree with being junk. The tire themselves aren't horrible I don't think, but they are stiff as can be (and yes are narrow compared to others). I tried them twice and literally busted the beads trying to install. Motosport replaced the first time and second time gave me credit towards a bridgestone. I am 40+ and have been installing tires for over 30 years, so it wasn't like it was a rookie mistake. But maybe I had a bad batch.