Will heavier oil cause seals to leak easier?

Long story short, bought and resprung ktm65 marzochhis for my klx110 build. I had read around and it seemed the answer I kept seeing at the time was to use 20 weight oil.  I replaced seals and bushings, and filled with 20 wt  (I know, super heavy but you have to remember these are small forks, with .50 springs in them,on a small bike, with a rider that's 195 geared up).  Had taken the bike out and about a few times, no issues. This past Sunday was the first day I dragged the pitbike with me to the track along with my 450f. I was riding the intermediate track on it. Took some pretty big hits and wasn't quite clearing everything so I was having some hard landings. Noticed at the end of the day the left fork was leaking a little bit of oil.  The left fork is compression, the right fork leg is rebound.   They did feel pretty harsh, so I am going to replace the fluid in them this week. 

My question is will having a heavy oil in the fork add more stress on the seals? After doing more research I read about others feeling that the 20 wt made them feel a bit to harsh for them as well, so I'm going to swap it out to 10 weight and give that a go. 

Overall if that doesn't help, my call my local guy and take them down to him and see if he can work some magic on them like he did my 450.   I bought these used, from a guy that had them revalve for his son, so a revalve might do them justice.  The elka in the rear felt great.....but with the forks so stiff my confidence wasn't all there ( especially since it was the first time I've had a full mod 110 out on the big bike tracks). 

It won't make a difference to seals