Clutch issue on 01 cr250r

Just finished a "complete" rebuild/overhaul on this bike. After 2 warm ups during test/break in rides, I noticed my clutch will randomly only let me pull the lever in halfway. My clutch completely engages & disengages even when this issue accrues for it is adjusted correctly & all necessary movement is at the end of the cables tension or lever. Also it seems to only do it when riding easy & letting what little engine breaking a 2-stroke offers to decrease my speed (from only the highest gear reached before slowing down) therefore putting reverse strain/torque/tension on the transmission, clutch & engine then when pulling the clutch in to shift down to correct gear to accelerate. If I emeidiatly disengage & re-engage the clutch, it lets me pull the lever all the way to my ring & pinky fingers like normal or to the bars. The clutch feels perfect as well as shifting up or down. There's no gritty, stiff, soft, slack in cable or space between gears ex ex feel what so ever even when it happens. I've checked everything except the transmission itself but I did make sure there was no metal shavings in my transmission oil & I'm praying it's not something in there causing this & if it is, it has to be something simple . So I figured I'd give it a shot & see if anyone on here had any idea's before I order a complete engine gasket kit & split the case again just to trouble shoot my clutch lever stopping at half pull sometimes. FYI, clutch cover, basket, inner hub, pressure plate, steels, fibers & springs are all new Boyeson Racing parts with a new Motion Pro cable that I also oiled using a cable oiler tool before installing. Also, its a complete new bottom end, bored over 2.1mm's new top end & all other parts that could be upgraded (bolt on's ex) are new high performance, weight reducing, structure/high stress point strengthening & or added function or ability parts. Therefore it has a new Works Connection clutch purch & ASV levers. So, now that you some what know the current condition of my bike & its parts, assuming you know what it took to get it in that condition & you understand the issue I'm having & you have any idea's of what could be causing it your assistance would be greatly appreciated. FB_IMG_1496015125686.jpgFB_IMG_1496015485835.jpg20170514_015734.jpg1496340722854.jpg

Nice bike. You hopefully shouldn't have to split the case to fix the problem unless you have to remove the clutch basket or drain the oil for that matter(just tip the bike the opposite way). I've heard of guys having a problem with the little arm the cable goes to beside the stator hitting the stator cover and hanging up. Check that out. It shouldn't be a transmission problem since the push rod goes straight through the trans. I'd think it would be at the basket or stator side. And double check your clutch lever isn't hanging up on the cable. My GF's yamaha would catch the cable at the lever and broke the cable eventually.