Compression adjuster screw

So I picked up a project bike recently (another 2007 CRF250R) an the screws on top of each fork which allow you to go "softer" or "harder" are just not there. I have never removed any of those screws and wouldn't know why the previous owner did. The forks are working but I want to replace these screws and I am having no luck at all finding just the screws. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, 

Skin

16 minutes ago, SkInM4n said:

So I picked up a project bike recently (another 2007 CRF250R) an the screws on top of each fork which allow you to go "softer" or "harder" are just not there. I have never removed any of those screws and wouldn't know why the previous owner did. The forks are working but I want to replace these screws and I am having no luck at all finding just the screws. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, 

Skin

This one here you mean ? part number 51456-KZ3-J41

Plus you'll need the 2 o-rings part numbers 91301-KZ3-711

CRF.png

• Like 1

He means the adjusters, you will need a new assembly sadly

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Midge said:

This one here you mean ? part number 51456-KZ3-J41

Plus you'll need the 2 o-rings part numbers 91301-KZ3-711

Thanks for the attempt, bud. I already checked that out and I wish it were the same part. The plug bolt is just that, it plugs the hole which you use to purge air buildup. I can only find the fork cap assembly is what I am running into. :cheers:

Skin

fork plug.PNG

3 minutes ago, mog said:

He means the adjusters, you will need a new assembly sadly

:banghead: unfortunately that isn't the answer I was hoping to hear but I figured it was coming. Thanks for breaking my heart :cheers:

Skin

I guess I will start shopping around for a set of used forks 

Skin

The forks are working?  No oil squirting out all over your goggles?  Might as well ride them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turbo dan said:

The forks are working?  No oil squirting out all over your goggles?  Might as well ride them.

Correct and I do. I just want to be able to adjust them correctly. I have put 10 hours on them, roughly, and no issues (other than the right fork seal started leaking on my last ride.)

Skin