New Alabama Enduro and Trials club

New Enduro and Trials club in Birmingham Alabama. 

Skytoucher Enduro and Trials

Www.Enduroearth.com

I am the land owner and trail builder. You guys can contact me by phone if you're interested. We will also be available for camping for Barber Vintage festival this year (october). if anyone wants to ride in from out of town. 

Thanks. Ride forever.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

"Chelsea is a city in Shelby County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Birmingham metropolitan area."

Kool & good luck! I used to race at the "Shelby County MX track" waaaay back in the early 1970's.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 10:32 PM, 3rdMoto said:

"Chelsea is a city in Shelby County, Alabama, United States. It is part of the Birmingham metropolitan area."

Kool & good luck! I used to race at the "Shelby County MX track" waaaay back in the early 1970's.

Thanks. Going good. We've been riding pretty much every day. Give a ring if you feel like joining up.

Effect_20170724_110947.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 4:32 PM, swamp123 said:

Give a ring if you feel like joining up.

uNFORTUNATELY i LIVE A LONG WAY FROM THERE NOW,  but I dont mind upping a post that can help others in Birmingham and upper Alabama!~ ROLL TIDE Y'ALL.

& War Beagle, if that's your thing, just to be PC.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Wish I were closer!  I'm down on the Alabama gulf coast just west of Pensacola.  Have an adventure bike (Yamaha Super Tenere), a woods/enduro bike (Husky FE501), and just bought a trials bike (Beta EVO 300 4T).  Looks like a fun club!

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_7497.JPG

IMG_7561.JPG

Edited by markbfe501
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 8:19 PM, markbfe501 said:

Wish I were closer!  I'm down on the Alabama gulf coast just west of Pensacola.  Have an adventure bike (Yamaha Super Tenere), a woods/enduro bike (Husky FE501), and just bought a trials bike (Beta EVO 300 4T).  Looks like a fun club!

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_7497.JPG

IMG_7561.JPG

Nice photos! The two on bottom look kind of like New Mexico or Arizona?

If you're ever up this way with your bike give me a call. I just opened up another trials section and a few more Enduro trails. 

We have bike/gear storage here too so you can just show up and ride.

Every year for the Barber Vintage festival I have cabins and tons of camp sites available so you can ride in the morning then head over to Barber Vintage Festival after your session.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, swamp123 said:

Nice photos! The two on bottom look kind of like New Mexico or Arizona?

If you're ever up this way with your bike give me a call. I just opened up another trials section and a few more Enduro trails. 

We have bike/gear storage here too so you can just show up and ride.

Every year for the Barber Vintage festival I have cabins and tons of camp sites available so you can ride in the morning then head over to Barber Vintage Festival after your session.

Bottom two were Montrose, CO.  Went there after a few days in Moab, Green River and Rabbit Creek. Top pic at the top of Cold Spring Loop near Tellico Plains.

Edited by markbfe501

On 10/3/2017 at 0:21 PM, FenceJumper09 said:

Do you have any more pictures or videos of the type of riding? 

Hey man, I just saw your reply. 

You could just come see for yourself. You're only 30 minutes or so away lol. 

Hey just found this topic looking on Google about it.  We're just down the road in Alex City and had heard about your place through Brian.  

How's the riding there?  Had heard it was pretty tough and technical.  We mainly go to Top Trails and the BT&T lease.  

We're just some crappy trail hacks but we try.  We usually ride most Mondays and it's hard finding places for weekday riding.  

• Like 1

Hey just found this topic looking on Google about it.  We're just down the road in Alex City and had heard about your place through Brian.  

How's the riding there?  Had heard it was pretty tough and technical.  We mainly go to Top Trails and the BT&T lease.  

We're just some crappy trail hacks but we try.  We usually ride most Mondays and it's hard finding places for weekday riding.  

Hey man,

I've taught beginning riders here, old and young and can guide anyone around the more challenging areas. I'm no Graham Jarvis either.

You should just come ride. You'll enjoy yourself.

We're open every day. 24/7 365. 

My phone number is on the website

Just call to talk about trails and when you'll show up.

Www.Enduroearth.com

Edited by swamp123

• 3 weeks later...

Since we came and rode wanted to give a thumbs up for Donovan.

There is plenty of technical riding but plenty of easier stuff that anybody would enjoy.  My wife rides a klx140l and had a great time.  Trail maintenance is almost on the wacky side lol.  After we left he spent the next few days with a leaf blower and I dare anybody to show me a place where the trails get blown off! 

Great pics of the snow and wish we could have made the trip to ride!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 1:56 PM, swamp123 said:

New Enduro and Trials club in Birmingham Alabama. 

Skytoucher Enduro and Trials

Www.Enduroearth.com

I am the land owner and trail builder. You guys can contact me by phone if you're interested. We will also be available for camping for Barber Vintage festival this year (october). if anyone wants to ride in from out of town. 

Thanks. Ride forever.

I can’t figure out your website to save my life! But I just picked up a 2007 KTM 200 XC and I live in Birmingham. Would love to get in touch with you and figure out what this place is all about. 

• Like 1