TE300

Colorado dirt biker visiting New Hampshire

7 posts in this topic

I should be in New Hampshire for the first 2 weeks of July. My riding style is extreme enduro, single track, and whatever trails that aren't just wide open and boring. I'll be bringing my 2017 TE300 to ride. If anyone has any idea of the best places to ride within an hour or two of Concord, NH please let me know. Here's a video of the type of stuff I am interested in riding: 

Not sure of the spelling, but Clough (pronounced 'cluff') State Park is in the same area, there's one real bad-ass trail there along with milder ones

Clough state park is the same as hopkinton/everett definitely a decent place to check out. There are only two loops really worth doing there, The river loop and bt loop and it is nice they are bike only and single track so you dont have to worry about some clown coming the other way on a quad or side by side. The two loops are relatively short only about 8-9 miles each. Also go to netra.org to see if there are any turkey runs, or enduros. Both very good times and very good riding. The turkey runs is just a fun organized ride but usually about 100 miles of riding with a good mix of everything. Both you have to be plated for tho.  

1 person likes this

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to ride to Everett/Clough from my parent's house in Weare, pretty cool little trails. I don't understand why all the trails are one-way, seems like it's unnecessary, out here in Colorado we just slow down around blind corners. I also noticed all of your "single track" is wide enough for 2 ATVs....kinda odd, I like the stuff that only a dirt bike tyre can fit. Cheers! Come visit Colorado for some fun riding!

Did you get to ride the bt loop and river loop? Because those are bike only for a reason still not game trail tight single track but no way a quad will make it through them. 

Yes I rode those both, very fun trails, you need more trails like those!