Just bought a fox v3 helmet online. I went into a store to look at helmets and found one I really liked. They only had a medium left, I asked 2 people who worked there and they both said the helmet was too big but they didn't have any smalls in stock because it was on clearance so I couldn't try on a small. I really wanted this helmet so I went online and found the same helmet and ordered it in small. Right when I tried it on I noticed how close the chin area was to my nose. When I put on my goggles the goggles were hitting the outside of the chin peice and it just looks off. I spent alot of money for this helmet so I want to make sure it fits well. I have a v1 and the the goggles fit in good. Please give me some feedback thanks Screenshot_20170608-224302.png20170608_173906.jpg20170608_173906.jpg20170608_173906.jpg20170608_173906.jpg

(Keeping in mind it'll loosen up with wear) Overall does it feel snug but comfortable or is it tight and painful?

15 minutes ago, Kompact said:

(Keeping in mind it'll loosen up with wear) Overall does it feel snug but comfortable or is it tight and painful?

it feels snug but comfortable I just dont like how the goggles over lap like that.

• Like 1

on most helmets you can take off that piece that's hitting your goggles or the goggles have a removable piece that covers the nose. either that or buy different goggles.

on most helmets you can take off that piece that's hitting your goggles or the goggles have a removable piece that covers the nose. either that or buy different goggles.

Is that the only thing I can do?