YZ250F FORK PART NAME

I'm trying to take the front forks off my bike to send them off to get rebuilt but the bolt that goes through the bottom "bracket/cartridge" which is attached to the "inner fork tube" is stripped and I am unable to get it out without breaking the "cartridge" and I need that part but I don't know if it's sold apart from the "inner fork tube" which is $300 which I would rather not spend 

Edited by Longlive2strokes

Have you checked out the Yamaha Microfiche to see what a single part number would be?

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/blockerenterprises/showmodel.asp?Type=18&make=yamahadb&a=467&b=15&Action=O

We just went through an issue of repairing and replacing a ton of parts in our 2015 YZ250F forks and rear shock when we bought the bike. We bought some parts new, and others we had special ordered from Factory Connection.

I had even spent time pricing out and shopping for a complete spare set of forks, but after $1200, they are PERFECT (That included revalving as well as the rear shock parts and valving with a stiffer spring).

I also frequent Ebay and CL just to see what is out there for a great price.

What year / model of bike ?

Yamaha microfiche will show limited details (and availability) of individual internal suspension components, (they sell replacement 'assemblie$')

For specific parts, you can download the .pdf version of the KYB parts catalog off the Technical Touch USA website which you can order separately.