Looking for people to ride with Friday 6/16

Going to try and take Friday 6/16 off. Live in Denver. Anyone want to go for a day trip within a couple hours of Denver? Usually go to 717 or Rampart but also open to other ideas.

Let me know if you're interested.

Let me know if you two are able to join. Looking at family schedule, an early morning at Rampart may be best. Will need to be home early evening.

Yeah, I can only do later in the day..........

Still unsure, but if I am able to get away it won't be till mid morning as I just realized I have a dentist appointment at 9.

Just noticed that the Colorado dirt riders group have a 7:30 am ride scheduled for Friday at 717 if you're interested.

Just noticed that the Colorado dirt riders group have a 7:30 am ride scheduled for Friday at 717 if you're interested.

Thanks, I saw that too. I don't forsee myself realistically see myself kickstand up at 730.

Darn dentist!! A necessary evil

I hear you. I just joined the Colorado dirt riders a few days ago after hearing about them on thumper talk. Have you ever attended any of their events? Just curious about the dynamic and such.

1 hour ago, cosierra said:

I hear you. I just joined the Colorado dirt riders a few days ago after hearing about them on thumper talk. Have you ever attended any of their events? Just curious about the dynamic and such.

Mike B (the man the myth) hosts most of the weekday rides.  Good rider, nice guy and knows his way around.  Depending on the numbers... skill levels can vary greatly on his rides.  But, if that's the case, they often split into a slower and a faster group (especially if the numbers are conducive) so it works out better for everyone.  The rides are typically pretty long (time wise) so plan accordingly... or plan on where you might need to split off, etc.  Usually really good people to ride with (Mike is for sure) and you never know until you try! ;)

Ride on!  :ride:

• Like 1

So, for those of you that know me. Looks like Friday is out but I know a cool piece of st that we could do Saturday. Prolly be a whole day deal. Let me know if this piques yer interest. Jeff, call or pm me. G

Edited by 2012 450 xc-w