Best place to buy gear near Columbia, SC or even Charlotte, Charleston...

Anyone know of a brick and mortar that stocks a good selection of gear? More specifically, I'd like to check out some of the Fox flexair stuff, boots, etc. Cycle gear in Columbia is weak. Thanks

RMATV/MC
MotoSport

Good luck finding a shop with a good selection of softgoods. I've tried as my salary was paid by small business for a long time. But Etail gets my dollar 9x out of 10 these days especially for this hobby. 

or Revzilla

Its nearly impossible for a small business to carry the inventory costs for boots, pants, jackets, etc. Especially to carry sizes to fit all riders. I'm 
6-2 and 260lbs, and I have never seen stuff that fits me in my local shops, as much as I want to support them.

Thumbs down for Cycle Gear carrying any real stock in the actual building.  Here in the Charleston area, pretty much all of the dealerships are sparse at best.  Charleston Powersports is "okay", but still thin.

Best selection I've seen in a brick and mortar setting (so far, as I'm new to dirt) is at Durhamtown Offroad Resort in Union Point, GA.  Went riding there last week and was stunned at the inventory their Pro Shop carries.  It was truly impressive.  Prices were fairly reasonable, too.  I'd suggest a day riding out there to make the trip worth it and then you can check out their gear.  From Cola you're only about 2 hours away.

Edited by scridercoach
Grammar

Thanks guys, yeah I'm aware of Durhamtown, I love that place! I was over there back in April (and March, Feb, Jan, Dec, etc...). I looked at some new astars but was kinda rushed and didn't try them on, same with the gear as I didn't have the extra cash anyhow at the time. Their prices are about as good as you'll find too.

What I just love about Cycle Gear is, "but we can ORDER it!". I guess the only value there is if you get them to order it and you don't like it, you can take it back and get refund, maybe maybe not. Either way it's a hassle.