2013 350XC-F Restarting Issue's

I have a 2013 350XC-F and during a Dirt Wise class after completing the riding instruction portion of the class my bike would always have a hard time starting like it wasn't getting fuel. Yes the bike was warm generally around 150 degree's F, it had fresh fuel with an ethanol delete in it which I always put in all my toys. The only remedy I found was to unclip the fuel line which a small amount of pressurized fuel would shoot out, reconnect it and it would start. I replaced the inline filter during class and the "o" ring and still when it got warm and then was shut down for the verbal instruction in class I would have to repeat these steps. It does have a fresh spark plug in it, bike is maintained to spec, I race hare scrambles with it when I'm not training or practicing with it. I've never had an issue until now. Don't know what to start on next to fix this, even Shane Watts was a bit puzzled by it's gremlin other than that he said my bike ran great. Thank you in advance for any help.

Sounds like tps sensor needs adjusting. Mine would start fine cold or if I shut it off with throttle completely off. but if it stalled or flamed out started hard . Tps sensor needed adjustment 

Edited by Rick132