Made some stuff!

Couldn't find a heel guard I liked so I made one. Wacha think? Also made rear disk guard while I was at it. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

looks like youre pretty good at fabricating, not bad ... whats up with youre rear disk, it it grooved, lighting, or just something i never noticed before ..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowpie said:

looks like youre pretty good at fabricating, not bad ... whats up with youre rear disk, it it grooved, lighting, or just something i never noticed before ..

Was thinking the same thing.....chalked it up to my eyesight and poor lighting in the photo. Have NEVER seen anything like that before.

• Like 1

So I did a little fabricating myself. My rear light was messed up. Got a replacement, for less than $13 off ebay. Here is a pic with the flash, and without. Just the running light and license plate light. The turn signal is integrated into the smoke housing, it is on the side. Also, this is just a household 9v, so should be brighter on the bike. It is mounted to my modded baja designs rear fender. I hacked the heck out ouf it20170610_004450.jpg20170610_004428.jpg

10 hours ago, Signman606 said:

Was thinking the same thing.....chalked it up to my eyesight and poor lighting in the photo. Have NEVER seen anything like that before.

The disk is grooved. It was like that when I got the bike. I thought it was odd too so I ordered a new one. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 74jimbo said:

So I did a little fabricating myself. My rear light was messed up. Got a replacement, for less than $13 off ebay. Here is a pic with the flash, and without. Just the running light and license plate light. The turn signal is integrated into the smoke housing, it is on the side. Also, this is just a household 9v, so should be brighter on the bike. It is mounted to my modded baja designs rear fender. I hacked the heck out ouf it20170610_004450.jpg20170610_004428.jpg

Much better. I went with the K-Town setup. The only thing I didn't like on the K-Town, no tag light.  So I went with the lighted tag bolts. Can't really tell in pic but it lights tag well even in the daytime.   We also modded this kit on my buddies KTM, a few precision bends and it fit perfectly. Also shaved the subframe back there. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I like the parts. Is there a top to the chain guard? I believe its purpose is to keep lube from being slung to the back of your leg.