What tire do you florida guys run??

What's up guys, I'm dragging my bike with me on vacation to ride Florida track and trails. What tire do you guys run down there?? I'm thinking about throwing on a Dunlop mx11 cause I heard there is a lot of sand, it is Florida haha or can I get away with a mx3s. And also what other track is worth a day trip?? I was looking at Bartow or Tampa MX, I would like it if they had a peewee/ pit bike track for my son on his 50

Bartow is a lot of fun. That's the closest track to my house. I use a Michelin starcross. Bartow is quite sandy. I haven't been to Florida track and trail before though.

• Like 1

They run the PWs at Tampa. Only 1 track there. Not the typical Florida sand mix, they have a dark dirt very hard when dry but excellent when wet!
I also run the regular starcross 5 cause I ride 2 different tracks a week. I have a buddy who runs the starcross sand for Dade City and Bartow which are about same as FCP, he doesn't do Tampa

If you're on vaca, hit Tampa for Tuesday night school only $25 for 3 solid hours no membership required. Free rides and schools divided by bike size and skill level. Bring drinks/food no concessions there.

thanks RED for the tire info, ill try to hit up tampa if the wife and family give me extra time.