wr450f 2009 front fork oil

hi i tried to look in the manual which oil need to put in my front fork after i rebuild it and it said "S1", i tried to look on the web and couldnt find something specific.

can anyone help me? thanx 

ok thanx. do you have specific label your using? 

is it full synthetic?

ok thanx. do you have specific label your using? 
is it full synthetic?

Personally, I use Amsoil Shock Therapy Fork and Suspension fluid #5 (light), which is synthetic. They also have a #10 higher viscosity, if desired.

I don't really have anything to compare to, but every single fluid in my bike, cars, and lawn equipment is Amsoil, because I'm a fanboy. :)

Any reputable 5W synthetic fork oil should give you similar performance to the S1, and forks should be maintained regularly, so if you don't happen to like whatever you buy, you could always change it out for something next year.

I used just TINY bit over 1 qt to fill my OE forks (2005 WR450) to stock 130mm oil height. 2 qts should be plenty for any additional volume you plan to run, plus a bit extra in case of spillage.

Just be sure to compress the forks to the bottom and measure your oil height.  You want the left and right to be exactly the same.

Measuring volume of the oil is not accuate enough...