ktm rear brake getting air in line

I have a ktm 300. Before my last ride i bled my rear brake line (Successfully) but after one ride it needs it again. After each ride it looks as if there has been fluid leaking from the top of the reservoir. I make sure that the reservoir had fluid almost to the top of the sight glass before my last ride. I don't think it is due to overheating but I could be wrong. It has always had a very small leak out of the bottom of the piston which i replaced to try and fix this issue (but didn't) and im not sure if this might be contributing to my problems. I know many people have problems with these brakes, has anyone had experienced something similar to this? Please help

I have put a new rebuild kit in it and didn't fix the leak out of the bottom of the cylinder and it has had this very small leak all the time i have had the bike. But the air in the line and leak/overflow out the top of the reservoir is a new development. So im just not sure that is my issue. 

1 minute ago, theBIGnaud said:

Rubber badder missing? 

Do you mean the rubber oring that sits under the cap just above the thread....... Its there.

Appreciate the suggestions...............Anymore?

• 2 weeks later...