Latest Jessy update

Word is that Jessy Nelson is moving toes and one of his legs which is incredible news. I hope he continues to gain movement.

• Like 29

Ya you have been great with the updates so thank you. I watched Glen Helen 2016 and he was riding up front in the first moto. I did get a touch sad thinking about what has happened since. I mean KROC was there too.

But ya Beebs is cool that way

• Like 4

This is awesome news to hear.  I have a feeling this kid is going places.  Got engaged to the most awesome girl ever, wiggling toes and moving his leg?  Come on Jessy!!!   I am so pulling for this guy.  

• Like 5

Wow, good for him.  Those nerve endings probably have to relearn what they are supposed to do.  The human body is a complicated thing!

• Like 2

Does anyone have any updates on Jessy's recovery?  The latest info I found was from a TWM interview back in December.  Jessy said he had feeling in his legs, just no movement :(.

Yea Jessy is still keeping his head down and moving forward. You can tell in that interview that he is somewhat impatient and frustrated (understandably) but to have any feeling coming back be it slow or not is way more than so many others in his position have. I'm glad to see him staying in the sport and not just laying around feeling sorry for himself.

• Like 4