shock shims

Hey guys,

I need a few shims and since I've lost my previous source I was hoping someone here could help me out or point me in the right direction.

I need the following 12mm ID shims -

0.20mm x 32mm ~ Qty 1

0.10mm x 32mm ~ Qty 1

0.25mm x 36mm ~ Qty 2

I'll be glad to PayPal the funds if someone can stick them in an envelope and mail them to me.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Hey Tom,

Thanks, I checked them Friday but since they're on the other side of the country from me they were going to take a week to get here and want $15 shipping for a few shims via FedEx with no other shipping options. Not really cost effective for this. I know they sell a lot of neat parts and I'll use them when I need a significant amount (and some items that aren't as readily available) so I can justify the transit time and cost. 

On a side note -  I see you have a '16 CRF250R that you run in the woods. Are you still running the air forks or did you swap to springs? If you still have the SFF TAC forks, I may get your input on them, if you don't mind.

I've called them and they have sent me shims or seals usps priority mail in the past, 2 days, but this week I called and asked them to send me seals priority mail and somehow they failed to remember and sent them fedex which took 4 days so I wasn't happy about that.  I switched to racetechs spring fork conversion, but I was happy with the air fork and I had a part get stripped out in the spring fork conversion and had to temporarily switch back to the air fork and it was good too. with racetech gold valves kit which makes them work great.

Edited by tom02cr250
*racetechs spring fork conversion
  • Like 1

Many thanks to Marc at MotoVations Racing in Hickory, NC for helping me out in a pinch. Very helpful - he went the extra mile of his own volition to help someone he doesn't know; speaks highly of his character.

Based on my experience I'd highly recommend contacting him if you need suspension work.

Thanks again, Marc!  :thumbsup: