Drum Roll Please!!! Last Dog Standing #540

Those tractor tire hops are Too much for my weak heart   :jawdrop:  :lol: 

Does the factory owner's manual say this type of stuff is what the bike was designed for?   What is the point of the orange course arrows?   Hey Dude  This way....  to the emergency room and bike repair shop  :cripple:

P6101150koh-67_thumb_jpg_26429818a4dd78818abe33b9db85c997.jpg

Edited by bigbob

Nice pics! I had a great time getting holeshot on novice line. Ended up eating a boulder on lds2, left with poison oak, it was great!

#novice4life

• Like 4

heres part two

a little disappointed to not hear a donkey people shout out, but thats forgivable because it'll be paid back on his first donkeyland ride.

can somebody get on instagram or youtube and tell dom to start a TT account? will only help his brand. this is easy exposure.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheW0LF said:

heres part two

a little disappointed to not hear a donkey people shout out, but thats forgivable because it'll be paid back on his first donkeyland ride.

can somebody get on instagram or youtube and tell dom to start a TT account? will only help his brand. this is easy exposure.

Bad ass

is RallyX Dom's boyfriend? serious question. in a nonjudgmental kinda way.

• Like 1

is RallyX Dom's boyfriend? serious question. in a nonjudgmental kinda way.

Hater

On 6/14/2017 at 5:30 PM, TheW0LF said:

heres part two

My computer crashed every time I clicked on it! Thought Anvil planted a virus for a non computer dude like me

I rode with this kid and let me tell you, her amazing!

• Like 2