What can I improve on please help

Hi, I've just recently come off an 85 and moved up the the 250 4T, In the video below it is my third ride on it

approximately I've had about 3 hours of riding experiance on it. I would just like you to watch the video and give me suggestions on where I can improve I know for sure corners but what tips and tricks can you give me, I do stand up alot throughout coming out of corners and hitting jumps. This video below is just a local bush with dirtbike tracks around my area

Without seeing your body position, it's tougher to give good advice.

Faster corner entry speed is always good to work on, and I would suggest being a little smoother on the throttle, especially rolling on during, and out of, a corner.

Here are some things for you to work on:

Get off the center of the saddle in the turns; use the edge of the seat as the contact patch for your butt. This gets the bike leaned over more and puts your body less leaned over. This is advantageous because your bike leaned over can be corrected much more easily than when your entire body is committed to being leaned over. There is advice out there telling you to lean your body into banked turns and ruts, but you can get away with leaving your body upright and letting the bike do the leaning. You will get a good feeling for where the tires will break loose but still stay on top of it if done this way.

At the same time, push into the outside peg. This almost feels like you are pushing off to get into the stand-up position, but you don't go all the way up. When you use the ball of your foot in the turn, it will help a lot because the foot is almost constantly pushing off of the peg like a coiled-up spring.

In terms of the front/middle/back of the seat, find the best spot where the front wheel and rear wheel traction is best. Experiment with how far you need to get forward into a turn (all the way on the tank is not always ideal, for example). This is going to change from bike to bike, and what traction dictates (based on tires and track conditions).

Learn by feel. Feel the bike slide, experiment and get to know how it feels when you do this or that. Spend lots of money on tires, chains, sprockets, grips, and levers. Repeat.

• Like 1