Get rid of your mortgage insurance

For those of you who purchased or refinanced within the last two years on a conventional or FHA loan that have mortgage insurance. You should have enough equity by now to refinance and get rid of the mortgage insurance. Call,pm or email me for a free analysis to see if you can benefit.

PH: 206 999 3426 EM:russ@russfinanceshomes.com

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RollieW said:

In dirt bike terms offing the mortgage insurance is the same as a FREE new bike. What's also free is valuation prior to loan app.

Good point! I have been watching all the video's of all the upgraded models from Europe and Japan. I don't think I remember a year when so many models have been updated

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Russ Henry said:

Good point! I have been watching all the video's of all the upgraded models from Europe and Japan. I don't think I remember a year when so many models have been updated

No kidding they FINALLY did a new Suzuki for 2018, been what 13 years?  And those injected KTM 2 strokes are going to be a shakeup

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jblob said:

No kidding they FINALLY did a new Suzuki for 2018, been what 13 years?  And those injected KTM 2 strokes are going to be a shakeup

Did you see the new Suzuki 250 two stroke ? They use the 07 motor and stick it in the new 450 frame with some mods

So what does this have to do with dirtbike riding? This is called thumper talk, not mortgage refinance talk. Or is this more about some looser who is using forums like this to spam for business.  

4 hours ago, Heb said:

So what does this have to do with dirtbike riding? This is called thumper talk, not mortgage refinance talk. Or is this more about some looser who is using forums like this to spam for business.  

4 hours ago, scott_shelli said:

If you are resorting to selling mortgages on a dirt bike forum, it is a significant clue you should try a different career. Bait 'n switch tactics are not a desirable character trait for that line of work.

It's a service he offers to fellow riders and has been doing it for a long time.  Mortgage insurance or PMI is a considerable cost, if he can get you refinanced you'll save enough money to buy a new bike.

If you didn't notice he is an insider.  That means he pays to offer this service to you and comments like you made above will be considered trolling if they continue.

He's here to help his fellow riders save some money and has done it many times.  I know I'd rather deal with a fellow rider than some putz at a bank.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Heb said:

Note the "Insider" badge next to Russ's name. He's a paying sponsor. He's providing part of the go go juice that allows us to do what we do and bring it all free to the dirt biking world. Thx Russ!

Russ is a long term, contributing member, rider, and gives back to the sport. So, he's entitle to periodic and tasteful promotion. Yes, he's the one sponsoring "Insider" that isn't directly related to dirt biking, but most of us live somewhere, many with mortgages, so still relevant. If you'd prefer, roll over his user name and add to your "blocked" list (deskop function). I'm sure Russ won't mind.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, scott_shelli said:

Bait 'n switch tactics are not a desirable character trait for that line of work.

Question because I'm confused by your conclusion:

What service/offer is Russ using as bait and once you get into the process of buying, what is he switching the customer too when said bait doesn't exist?

• Like 1

How would you know if you had mortgage insurance if its all wrapped up into one single payment. Or is that telling that i dont have it?

10 minutes ago, Engstrom said:

How would you know if you had mortgage insurance if its all wrapped up into one single payment. Or is that telling that i dont have it?

If you put less than 20% down when you bought the house, good chance you have PMI, even if you make a single payment. That's called "impounds", where the lender pays your taxes and insurances on your behalf. Many lenders give a slight rate discount if you allow them to do this. Some require it.

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/askcfpb/140/what-is-an-escrow-or-impound-account.html

• Like 1

The last place i am going to look for help with my mortgage is ANY internet forum. You are bound for trouble if you are not smart about who you trust on the internet. Advice on this type of service should be from some one who you have been refereed to by family, close friends or your real-state agent. Just cause he`s an insider on an internet forum does not mean he`s trust worthy. Any good professional like this does not need to spam internet forums for business. 

The last place i am going to look for help with my mortgage is ANY internet forum. You are bound for trouble if you are not smart about who you trust on the internet. Advice on this type of service should be from some one who you have been refereed to by family, close friends or your real-state agent. Just cause he`s an insider on an internet forum does not mean he`s trust worthy. Any good professional like this does not need to spam internet forums for business. 

A lot of people here actually have personal relationships established through riding and attending events together. If you'd read the comments preceding this little rant, you'd see that Russ is a known quantity here and he's not doing anything outside the bounds of his sponsorship or propriety. YOU, however, are being an unrepentant crank of the highest order. There's just no need for you to get the vapors. Feel free to ignore me, it seems to be your modus operandi.
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Heb said:

Do you know Russ?  Did you do one moment of research before you posted your inflammatory and unfounded post?  

On behalf of us who personally l know Russ and can attest to this man's integrity and overwhelming generosity, buzz off!  That's the nicest way I can say this.

Russ has given back so much to our sport and his mission is to serve and help others by his ride for Warrior events benefiting disabled veterans.  Russ has hleped a ton of us with our mortgages and I'll have my home paid off at 55 thanks to Russ. 

Please do not post and insinuate about anyone's character without knowing that person or taking a moment to check a man's reputation amongst his peers.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Heb said:

Nobody said that b/c he's an Insider that a seal of trust. I surely never said that. It simply means he's paying for you to login for free to bad mouth him. At least say "Thanks Russ!" for the free ride. ;) 

We get that to you Russ is a stranger and that you don't like one of his forms of marketing. That's cool. But, just b/c you know little to nothing about him or don't like how he reaches an audience that shares a sport he loves too, it hardly means he can't be trusted or that he's not a professional. That's just ranting because you saw a topic you found unexpected. At least you can admit that. 

So, you shared your dissatisfaction, we shared our thoughts, let the chips fall where they may. I'm certainly not blowing out a long term site sponsor over it. Oh, and I've personally used Russ on a loan. What do I know? Spent years in the title, escrow, and lending business before ThumperTalk and I've also bought/sold almost 20 properties. I definitely know how to select a lender. There are lots of good ones and Russ is one. But, not trying to convince you. Simply sharing my experience FWIW. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

If he`s so good than why does he have to spam this forum for business?

Russ is paying TT and in return is provided the opportunity to advertise.  What part of that is so hard to grasp? That's not spam!  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Heb said:

If he`s so good than why does he have to spam this forum for business?

He joined TT 11 years ago b/c he too rides. Maybe he got to know to know a lot of riders and thought, maybe I can help my riding buds? Sounds like you've never been to one of his off-line charity riding events.

Why the assumption of up to no good? Get screwed on a forum, so now everyone that markets on them must be a scam? How do you know that his marketing efforts on TT don't work? The fact is, you don't. You just won't admit that you found the topic unexpected and you don't like the form of marketing.

"Scam mtg broker sets up TT profile in Feb 2006 and works for over a decade to gain their trust, so he can screw them!" Does that sound reasonable?

I don't think you care either way, so I'll give you the last word. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scott_shelli said:

It seems blatantly obvious.  However, let me draw you a simple verbal picture...

The Bait:  Unwitting potential prospects (people who may need a new mortgage or refinance) log into a motorcycle website and meander their way to the section of a forum that peaks their interest.

The Switch:  What they get to a subheading that infers a discussions about dirtbike riding in the Northwestern part of the USA, they find a misplaced advertisement about homeowner mortgages.

A way this can be avoided on a forum is to have a section with the title = "Free Advertising for products or services that have nothing to do with motorcycles and/or motorcycling posted by anyone who someone may find of high character or integrity"

That seems simple enough.

So, you joined TT in May and now would like to advise on how to run the forum? 

• Like 1

Sorry, but you've complete twisted that bait and switch is to fit your narrative. The bait IS still available for your consumption. I tell you what, get a lawyer and suit for bait n switch. I've got 500 bucks that says any lawyer worth their salt will laugh their ass off.

Roll over Russ's user name, put him on your "ignore" list and call it a day. 100% confident that your mouse didn't click on the topic all by itself.

We're really bitching over this? First world problems dude...

• Like 2