High Point Drone cam

That view is awesome - I never realized how severe some of those elevation changes are.  Should be more great racing this weekend!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Mudd94 said:

So much better the stupid animated track preview.  

I think you're on to something here. Especially between motos and we can see all the lines and changes.

• Like 2

Looks cool. Still debating if I want to go down for Pro day. Rain all week/weekend isn't something I'm a fan of. 

I'll at least race it later in the year at Vet National.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jetfuel said:

Hopefully it will all drain off in the armpit sticky heat IMG_1497285825.319641.jpg

That's Redbud hot.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, poldies4 said:

That's Redbud hot.

same thinking..  :thumbsup:  we are RedBud temps here in Mid-june :thumbsdn:  freaking 90s.......    coming your way High Point for the weekend..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Havingfun said:

same thinking..  :thumbsup:  we are RedBud temps here in Mid-june :thumbsdn:  freaking 90s.......    coming your way High Point for the weekend..

Yeah, saying 93 here now, and it sucks.  Working outside in this garbage is miserable.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, poldies4 said:

Yeah, saying 93 here now, and it sucks.  Working outside in this garbage is miserable.

That's what we deal with 9 months of the year in Florida. Immediately soaked as soon as you walk out the door. 

• Like 4

They need to ditch Hangtown in favor of another east coast or midwest track.

13 hours ago, Cigaro said:

They need to ditch Hangtown in favor of another east coast or midwest track.

Bite your tongue son !!!!! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fryboy said:

Bite your tongue son !!!!! 

As a rider there's nothing about that track that makes me say "I gotta ride this track at least once"...

15 hours ago, Cigaro said:

As a former 80cc D class rider there's nothing about that track that makes me say "I gotta ride this track at least once"...

Fixed 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, wvdualsport said:

Bradshaw Boulevard is no more.  Kinda sad seeing that big of a change all at once.  The track seems a good bit shorter too.

Yep.

To be fair, that section hasn't been that cool since the rhythm section was there. That even seems like forever ago. I hated racing on the previous Bradshaw Blvd with the step-up and the big straight. I always felt like I was going to land cross-rutted while carrying speed. Funny thing is there is a local practice track in the area that has a top section to mimic the old Bradshaw Blvd (intentionally) and it is awesome. Either way, High Pint is always fun to watch the Pro day and to get out there and do some laps, so I'm not going to complain

• Like 3