New owner of KTM EXC-F 250 (advice needed)

I have just purchased a 2011 KTM exc-f 250, the bikes got 90 hours on the clock with 4 of them being me!

I'm just looking for some advice with servicing, mainly valve clearance check intervals!

I'm thinking to myself oil and filter every 8-10 hours, air filter clean after every ride (always) valve clearance check every 30 hours? Is this to soon or to late on the valve clearances, the Bike is being used for greenlaning (not ridden hard) although I do use the bike on the road to get from lane to lane! 

Just wanted some input!

thanks

Edited by Ralph

the blessing there is you have a moto that has never seen dust or sand like us here in the western USA. do check all the valves and since your ride is mostly dust free the intake valves should be in great shape. congrats and enjoy

Edited by Airboss/oc

I'm going to check them this weekend as a starting point so I know if they have moved then when I next check, thanks for help!

would you say checking them every 30 hours is about right?

I have a KTM 450- which requires slightly less maintenance than a 250. 

I do air filters/oil every 5-15 hours, depending on need/convenience. 

Bearings/brakes/seals/o-rings/broken items only when they break for the most part. 

Suspension, forks should ideally be "rebuilt, or new oil" every 50-100 hours, and shock every 100-200 hours. 

Engine: I do the minimum required: Valve check every 100 hours (approx). Top end every 200 hours (approx). Bottom end every 500+ hours (approx). I had my top end looked at/replaced at 200 hours, and it was fine- it could have had more on it. A 250 is run harder and should require slightly more, but this is about the schedule that I use.